Suitable for industrial recovery and off road use.
Designed and built with the toughest jobs in mind.
- Heavy-duty all-weather housing.
- High power 2.3kW 12V DC series wound motor gives first class pulling power.
- 4-Stage planetary gears using oversized components for greater torque plus 'in drum' brake.
- Remote control allows power in and power out of cable from a safe distance.
- Ergonomic 'lift & turn' free spool clutches.
- High quality wire rope with a 4-way roller fairlead for smooth and even distribution of cable onto drum.
Consumable Parts: RW8180.WR - Wire Rope (Ø13mm x 25m) for RW8180
No Load - 95A, Maximum Load - 420A
Gear Ratio: 516:1
Line Pull*: 8180kg(18000lb)
Line Speed*: No Load - 3.5m/min, Maximum Load - 0.8m/min
Motor Power: 2.3kW
Nett Weight: 69kg
Note: *Performance quoted at first layer of cable on drum
Wire Rope Diameter: 13mm
Wire Rope Length: 25m
Fast Find Code: SERW8180
Manufacturers Warranty: Manufacturer warranty
Packaged Weight: 73,360.00g
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Delivery: 1 to 3 Working Days.
Restrictions: UK Postcodes Only. Additional Charges Apply for Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland
Where available checkout must be completed by 1pm (Monday to Friday) for next working day deliveries.
We will advise you by email when your order has been dispatched. FREE Text Alerts are given for most expedited/express orders - please make sure we have your mobile number.
Our reputation is very important to us and we accept returns within 30 days for any reason.
Many items we sell have lifetime warranties and everything has at least a 12 month manufacturers warranty.
We take care when packing your order but if you have received an incorrect product or it is faulty or damaged on receipt we will replace it and arrange a free return.