V-Twin pump with aluminium cylinders and cast iron liners for reduced weight and improved resistance to wear.
• Suitable for general purpose workshop applications.
• Pump directly coupled to heavy-duty induction motor for reliable operation.
• Precision welded receiver tank manufactured to meet Pressure Vessel Directive.
• Fitted with fully automatic pressure cut-out switch, air regulator and pressure gauges for tank and supply.
• Supplied with handle and wheels for easy manoeuvrability.
• Fitted with ASTA/BS approved non-rewirable plug.
|Air Displacement cfm(ltr/min):||12.7(360)|
|Maximum Free Air Delivery cfm(ltr/min):||8.8(249)|
|Minimum Rated Supply:||13A|
|Outlet:||Quick Release Coupling|
|Size (W x D x H):||1200 x 400 x 830mm|
Fast Find Code: SESAC10030
Manufacturers Warranty: 1 year
Packaged Weight: 54,800.00g
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Delivery: 1 to 3 Working Days.
Restrictions: UK Postcodes Only. Additional Charges Apply for Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland
Where available checkout must be completed by 1pm (Monday to Friday) for next working day deliveries.
We will advise you by email when your order has been dispatched. FREE Text Alerts are given for most expedited/express orders - please make sure we have your mobile number.
Our reputation is very important to us and we accept returns within 30 days for any reason.
Many items we sell have lifetime warranties and everything has at least a 12 month manufacturers warranty.
We take care when packing your order but if you have received an incorrect product or it is faulty or damaged on receipt we will replace it and arrange a free return.