• One-man pressure brake and clutch bleeding system suitable for the
• Low pressure tank (20-40psi) can be pre-charged with compressed air, making the unit fully portable.
• Large reservoir means reduced risk of running the system dry during bleeding process or complete fluid change.
• Suitable for use on ABS systems.
• Features a long delivery hose for operation with a low level ramp and long reach handle for easy mobility.
• Supplied with Ø42mm cap with 90° angled connector which is suitable for most European models.
• For other applications order optional Brake Reservoir Cap Ø42mm Straight Connector - Model No. VS820SA, Universal Adaptor - Model No. VS820UA or Brake & Clutch Bleeder Cap Set - Model No. VS0204B.
|Maximum Air Supply:||40psi|
Fast Find Code: SEVS0204A
Manufacturers Warranty: 1 year
Packaged Weight: 7,860.00g
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Delivery: 1 to 3 Working Days.
Restrictions: UK Postcodes Only. Additional Charges Apply for Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland
Where available checkout must be completed by 1pm (Monday to Friday) for next working day deliveries.
We will advise you by email when your order has been dispatched. FREE Text Alerts are given for most expedited/express orders - please make sure we have your mobile number.
Our reputation is very important to us and we accept returns within 30 days for any reason.
Many items we sell have lifetime warranties and everything has at least a 12 month manufacturers warranty.
We take care when packing your order but if you have received an incorrect product or it is faulty or damaged on receipt we will replace it and arrange a free return.